Lot Of 2 Rockwell Delta Bench Mount Drill Presses
100% of the profits go to WORKSHOPS FOR WARRIORS, a 501 (c)
3 non-profit dedicated to the vocational education of veterans.
Please visit them at: www.workshopsforwarriors.org
2 Rockwell Bench Mount Drill Press without stand
Serial #'s: 114-1903 & 114-1904
3/4 HP, 3 PH, 220/440 V, 1500/1800 RPM
These drill presses are being sold as is, they came from a working shop and have not been tested.
Reference Tag #127 & 128
Plugs, tips, blades, power cords, cables, belts, grinding wheels, etc. shown in pictures are NOT included in the sale of this item and are used for the purpose of testing only.
Thank you for looking at my auction, there are many others out there and I appreciate your business!
You are welcome to come by and try out ALL used items before you bid or buy! Our standard shop rate of $100 an hour applies to help offset the cost of our employees and our mission.
Return policy: None.
You are welcome to look at the item for 15 minutes when you come and pick it up at no charge. If you don't like it for any reason, I will refund your money instantly and we both walk away amicably. However, all items are sold "as is" as soon as they leave my property. If you want to hook your unit up to power/air/water/etc., open it up, inspect it, etc. we will be happy to do so at our regular shop rate of $100 per hour.
For people new to eBay, that means that by bidding on the item you understand that you do have the option to return this item and receive a full or partial refund, repair charges are not part of the offer.
1. If you are having the item shipped to California or if you are picking it up in California we MUST charge 7.75% sales tax.
2. Upon winning the auction, please establish communication within 24 hours, and payment within 48hrs. If you want to receive the item faster, please pay via credit card or cash.
3. I prefer to be paid via credit card (however, a 3% surcharge will be added) or cash.
4. You can pick up the item immediately after signing a pickup receipt if you are paying via PayPal, cash, or credit card.
5. If you are paying via personal or cashier's check you will not be able to pick up the item until (14) fourteen days after I receive your payment.
1. If your item has not been picked up within 7 days of the listing end date, a $10.00 per day storage fee WILL BE ASSESSED.
2. If your item has not been picked up within 30 days of payment, the item becomes my property and a refund will NOT be given.
1. Local Pick up available on Fridays from 1:00pm to 5:00pm only: Customers are welcome to bring friends to pick up equipment. Unfortunately, due to insurance regulations, we cannot allow customers to help us load items. If you need our assistance, we charge a fixed rate of $50 per pickup if the item weighs more than 70 pounds or requires the use of a forklift. If the items take longer than 15 minutes to load we charge our shop rate of $100/hour to offset the cost of our employees.
2. We can also deliver ourselves for $1.50 per mile (round trip). [That means if you are 300 miles away we will charge you 600 times $1.50].
3. If we deliver, you MUST pay for delivery charges and the item in advance.
4. Please remember that used machinery is NOT insurable, if you choose to have it shipped without a crate, you accept all responsibility for any damage that occurs in route.
5. $50 to $399 palletization charge (depending on size and complexity) applies if no crating option is selected. Palletization means that it will be strapped to a wooden pallet with shrink wrap. There is absolutely NO PROTECTION DURING SHIPMENT.
6. $249 to $499 crating fee (depending on size and complexity) applies to freight shipments. That means that in addition to the palletization fee, we will build a wooden box that will completely cover your item.
7. If shipping by freight, please specify whether you:
a. Require a liftgate or not
b. Will receive it at a business with a forklift or loading dock, or to a residence.
8. I ship within 3 business days of receiving your PayPal or Credit Card Payment.
9. I ship 14 business days after depositing your check.
10. If you choose to not purchase freight insurance, once the item leaves the property it is no longer the responsibility of the seller.
International Buyers – Please Note:
1. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
2. We will NOT under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing so is against U.S. and international laws.
3. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is local pick up available?
Yes. Just contact us after the sale and you can schedule a time on Friday from 1:00pm until 5:00pm. Sometimes, if Love is in the air, we might even be here on Saturdays. We are happy to help you look at, inspect, power up, and test out your item at our shop rate of $100 per hour.
2. How much will you take for it?
I'll play your game, I don't know…How much will I take for it? The suspense is killing me.
Whenever you ask me "How much will you take for it?" Mother Theresa headbutts an angel.
3. Will you take an offer?
If you have a legitimate offer, include your telephone number and a serious offer. If I like your offer, I MIGHT turn it into a Buy it Now listing.
Every time you ask me “Will you take an offer?” and don’t include your telephone number and a serious offer…
God kills a kitten.
4. What are you expecting to get for this?
I expect to get five dancing leprechauns in little pink tutus that shower me with $1000 bills while singing Kumbaya and performing a deep tissue massage on my neck. Please, please, please do NOT ask me what I am expecting to get for this. Either bid high and often, or have a serious offer ready. If you ask me that question over the phone, do not be surprised when you hear a “click” and then dead silence.
Remember, fortune favors the bold!
My (puppy, car, grandfather, or wife) is really (sick, broken, dead, or about to leave me) and this item will make them (better, work again, rest in peace, or stay with me). Would you take some Cheesy Poofs and a six pack of JOLT Cola for it?
No, but where did you get the Jolt Cola? Maybe we can work a deal.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
|No items matching your keywords were found.